Assistant Manager – Business Development
Role and Responsibilities include:
- Must carry out sales and business development for the solar energy products and large solutions to the corporate and government clients.
- Responsible for the Sales and Business Development of Solar Powered Home & Office Solutions and other Renewable Energy products to the retailers.
- Conduct market surveys, market analysis and prepare accurate business reports.
- Assist in developing business plans, identifying opportunities and developing the business in the specified areas of the country.
- Deliver on annual targets and key performance indicators.
- Generate leads and build a network for opportunity referrals.
- Manage all client activities; developing relationships with existing and potential partners; manage the deals pipeline; research opportunities and select the most appropriate to be developed.
- Interface with engineering on organizational capabilities, resource availability, writing proposals and tenders, and to pass on customer feedback. Liaise with engineers to identify opportunities for further sales.
- Work closely with other members of the business development team.
Qualifications & Experience
- The candidate should have a previous track record of successfully initiating and closing rooftop and utility scale solar projects under both CAPEX as well as BOOT models
- Minimum 2 years of relevant sales experience in the solar/power trading sector.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple leads and funnel them to closures
- Having an electrical engineering background would be an advantage.